Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Signs Of Bulimia More Condition_symptoms What Are The Signs Bulimia Is Going To Kill Me.?

What are the signs bulimia is going to kill me.? - signs of bulimia more condition_symptoms

I had bulimia for years. but last year began bingeing and diarrhea that everything eats. Priming up to 10 times per day

I usually feel a little dizzy, tired and weak and my heart beats out of control, sometimes ..

But the other day I went home and stayed at about 5 times. I tried all the time so my vision was blurred and black and I felt bad. Finally, I fell, but not weak. I am very stubborn and do not know how people when I need help because I am ashamed of the attention. I fought and then again

I know that bulimia takes potassioum and electrolyte levels, but I've never felt anything B4. I felt I was dying (I will add to my pain before .. I used to my eating disorder Captian rugby team at school, so I'm used to think of it ...)

I read bulimia can cause heart problems. I know it was not a heart attack .. But that means I might soon a?

No comments:

Post a Comment