Friday, December 11, 2009

Skinned Dog Picture What Are Patches Of Skin Discoloration On My Dog's Tummy (see The Picture)?

What are patches of skin discoloration on my dog's tummy (see the picture)? - skinned dog picture

During the week I noticed that my dog is 2 and a half year Havana patches of discolored skin develops on the belly. Her nipples are also agreed in light brown. She was sterilized in a veterinarian and his hair was shaved surgery a week ago. She seems to feel and act. Should I even worrying? What do you think?

10 comments:

mama woof said...

Many freckles. Everyone does.

missy BOO! said...

Theres no picture?

Jack & Oliver said...

Only the skin!

Jack & Oliver said...

Only the skin!

Afinity said...

You can not really see click the picture, it was not large, perhaps put on Photobucket, and link to it so that people see a better answer to your question. I call the vet who neutered in the morning and ask.

catsmeow... said...

Freckles!

catsmeow... said...

Freckles!

plex06 said...

No, thts not very common in dogs and cats have belly spots fade with age
To obtain the sum that others not depend on race

Alice R said...

These points are normal freckles. Sometimes they seem like a dog gets older, or in the summer.
This is no cause for concern
:-)

chase said...

It has nothing to fear only the pigmentation of my dog skin.Happened

Post a Comment