Thursday, December 17, 2009

... Skin Fungus Due To A Suggestion For A Skin Fungus I Have Put Selson Blue On My Skin And Have Burned It. What Should I Do?

Due to a suggestion for a skin fungus I have put selson Blue on my skin and have burned it. What should I do? - ... skin fungus

I will get into a big wedding to get married in ten days and I need my skin back to normal. What can I buy to wear? He began the solarium, because he is a strapless dress for the wedding choose. He began with the development of white spots and suggested that selson sleep with the blue. I have two nights in a row and worked. On the third night, burned my neck and back. Wook looks more like a chemical burn. These are no bubbles or blisters, but it is very red and irritated. What should I do? I put Neosporin on it to alleviate the burning.

No comments:

Post a Comment