Monday, January 18, 2010

Birth Control Lupus Birth Control For Those With Antiphospholipid Syndrome?

Birth control for those with antiphospholipid syndrome? - birth control lupus

I have lupus and antiphospholipid syndrome, so I can not take the pill and most of hormonal contraceptives. However, when I used to go doctors at UCLA Medical Center, even mentioned a kind of shot that would be good for me, I can not remember his name, and do not see doctors. Who knows how the shot would have spoken, or any other form of birth control, not the absence of tariff-hormonal contraception (condoms, spermicides, etc.)?

If you do not know, the MTA is a high risk of blood clots when taking hormonal contraceptives.

1 comment:

eloquent said...

This question is very specific and must be answered by your gynecologist.

Post a Comment