Friday, January 1, 2010

Send Birthday Wishes Is It A Good Idea To Send Birthday Wishes?

Is it a good idea to send birthday wishes? - send birthday wishes

Nice I would only send my best birthday wishes for someone to express. This girl is the mother of the baby my boyfriend. She hates me, and I fundamentally believe that something terrible because they havent really hate to differ, with his ex, and with him in his fight for the rights of his daughter. I mean, I want to show something wrong and I would be nice to her, but I just do not want birthday wish, in a vendetta twist and complicate the situation of father and daughter. What should I do?

1 comment:

Susan F said...

I think that email is a good way to get the air is clear with this girl. It would be a very nice gesture. Of course, I sure to ask permission from her boyfriend, because it can be uncomfortable with it. While the agreement to go with him, then! and try to be good for you, too, a positive step to heal a relationship. It is important to keep some kind of positive relationship with her husband and daughter in law of God! Good luck!

Post a Comment