Friday, February 19, 2010

Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5 Video Size Clip YouTube: How To Make Video Quality Better?

YouTube: How to make video quality better? - adobe premiere pro 1.5 video size clip

How do I get my YouTube video quality sharp and clear?

I use Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5 and I've made 14 videos and still testing the quality is poor.

I even tried the recommended settings for YouTube, but doing the results are still hurting.

My configuration is 720 x 480, 2000 or 1500 kbit / s Video: constant bit rate, aspect ratio of 4:3 and square pixels.

I'm encoding for WMV files. I tried QuickTime H.264, Apple Lossless audio, but when you work, the software does not allow me to encode the video.

My videos are the proof for 30 seconds. I try to make the file size more or slightly more than 5 MB. 5MB YouTube because the limits are 100 MB and 10 minutes. It is 10 MB and 5 MB per minute of half a minute (30 seconds).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First, in reality it is one gigabyte limit. The best way is to make better use only one camera. Unfortunately, not much you can do

Post a Comment