Monday, February 1, 2010

Letter Of Inquiry Of Car Generel Inquiry Regarding A Possible Lawsuit. I Want To Know If I Should Even Bother Pursuing It.?

Generel inquiry regarding a possible lawsuit. I want to know if I should even bother pursuing it.? - letter of inquiry of car

A few years ago now (3) I contracted 2 men, who had a business association. The company specializes in customizing cars. I had some friends who have worked for them, and I probably felt transactions with them. I decided to build his own racing rally. Since it launch a basic car, I gave them 2500.00 pick up an old Nissan. They bought the car out of state and brought her back. The title will be rebuilt so that it would be said to address this problem. After several upgrades, bells and whistles that I wanted at a price of 20,000 qoute. I wrote a check for that amount. During the year, little or no progress in the car. I hired a lawyer to send a "letter" in vain. Finally, I stopped my car because the office can be closed. My car is not found, with my 20,000. My question is: Is it worth having now / what are my chances of success?

2 comments:

dcdc1211 said...

I think the answer is not "no" and "very good."

But if you decide to hire a lawyer instead of trying to find - on your own - (1), where these people are, and (2) seems to be no money (for example, are in the course of implementing a new enterprise in this case)? I also hope you have some other documents that the two checks as evidence of what you paid for it. If you do not know where the men are or have the money, I doubt that you are able to find a good lawyer for this case. (Assuming you had the $ 22.5K, a lawyer in an emergency to invest one third that - $ 7K +, so it is unlikely to get much time in the case, except that it / It 's almost certain that it is a good chance of cure. And yet, $ 7K is not such a big salary.)

My guess is that people leave the city or were broken.

stuhlmil... said...

If you have not already logged a complaint with the defunct company "bankruptcy, you probably have a good demand. As mentioned above, but the trick is to find forgiveness. Is probably only 4 years to pursue this (assuming a user - Auto've built is a "good" under the UCC) - they would find a lawyer as soon as possible. It would probably sue the person and the company (if not) the sole owner. you should be able to find a lawyer to present on a contingency basis.

Post a Comment