Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Where Do I Find Cam Whores Msn Addys My Dad Is Recovering From Sugery So I Moved In To Help And Found He Had Hookers In The House. What Do I Do?

My dad is recovering from sugery so I moved in to help and found he had hookers in the house. What do I do? - where do i find cam whores msn addys

I am 30 years old and went with the father of my 75 years of life because of his illness. It was a major operation and is still low. I discovered that before I could get a prostitute into the house where we live, move. I told him that it is not acceptable to me and when I found out I'm going home, that I'm here I'm going. How do I install a webcam to see if she was at home while I'm gone? If you want to leave, I tell my family about the prostitutes? They can run from me if they think I have my sick father to look after themselves for no good reason care. Or eighth, I do not like my father and I feel fucking sick that the entry of the place where I live. He wants his girlfriend "routine" meeting and I refused

No comments:

Post a Comment