Saturday, February 6, 2010

Inactive How Can I Stop My Inactive Home Security System From Randomly Beeping?

How can I stop my inactive home security system from randomly beeping? - inactive

We moved a few months ago, and they still have a landline number, the existing security system at home, slowly. That was no problem until this week when I heard the smoke alarm is triggered, of course, once a day, usually early, embarrassing, there will beep until you enter the security code. Until it happens again the next morning. The control panel is in our closet and I suspect that the solution to my problem there, but I'm not sure which cables to disconnect. Ideas?

4 comments:

Layla said...

I am a pro-alarm girl. You have the metal box, the links themselves, can not find the keyboard with buttons on it, ok. Then open the canister. Basically, there is a great drummer. Take the battery red lead. It will surprise you, is only 12 volts. Leave the lead-acid battery is black, because I do not happen to be the son of red and black, touch it, except that all or cause a spark and shock. Then read along the screw on the inside, until the two screws that say, see AC or 12 volts. That is power. Now follow the son of the bottom two screws until you find the plug from the wall. This is a great plugin. Unplug the power cord and your security system will have no power at all.

If you want the security system to be functional, you need a professional like me to go home and the program as you want. Good luck.

Steven J said...

E-mail to the producers about how to eliminate the need for a hook into the line phone beep country. Therefore, only serve to set an alarm if a burglar or fire.

I'm sure it's a question often in areas where phone service is eliminated. This, otherwise it would be necessary to reach a switch or a code to turn off the alarm.

Leilani said...

Yes, I had to do the same - simply cut the supply chain security system. Watch the control panel in your closet and see if you see a red light to ... Normally the switch on the red (or green) ... look a little light with a switch. The mine was of the circuit in the lower left corner.

Wombat said...

* Try the button to see if they Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep to hold leads nowhere, the silence and can be equipped with smoke detectors. I warn you against system interruption, since you can also disable smoke alarms.

Post a Comment