Saturday, February 20, 2010

Nocturnal Partial Seizures Can Magnesium Deficiency Cause Nocturnal Partial Seizures?

Can magnesium deficiency cause nocturnal partial seizures? - nocturnal partial seizures

So here's the pain I was deal.I night sweats, contractions of the body, headaches, nocturnal partial seizures, hallucinations, convulsions feet, hives, sensetivity chemical, asthma, allergic aspirin, paracetamol, etc. tingling on the right side of my body wakes me , numb hands, cold feet numb and shaking his leg hard to wake, sleep paralysis, mitrovalve a metallic taste in the mouth from time to time, anxiety, depression and, oh yeah, chronic heartburn. So my son caught a virus from the throat about 2 weeks and I had met him.I an asthma attack if I get sick with the virus, which led me to that hospital for about 2 days. I told the doctor that my legs were cramping, so blood.It my test showed that my magnesium was low, soI had up to a pint more or less stopped in a bag on my IV cramps, and I began slowly better.So I think my question is, what could be the cause of low magnesium, all my symptoms? Why was it so low to begin with? Vomiting.II have not had the opportunity to drink alcohol, not that I have type 2 diabetes much.Could? I do not understand why he was so weak? Follow to the doctor next Friday, but I am very concerned answers.Please help a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment